This feature requires a Cartegraph OMS license.
You must have administrator rights to access this feature.
The System Settings feature is located in Administration and allows for the creation and editing of system settings.
- Protected System Settings cannot be deleted and only the value can be edited.
- Duplicate settings are not allowed.
- Custom settings can be deleted.
Troubleshoot System Settings
The following error message displays when a system setting record that the system attempted to read from its cache was not found:
"No System Setting value was found for the key MaintenanceLevel. Ask your System Administrator for help."
- Check the cgSysSettings table in the database. If the setting exists in the database, it is possible that there was a fault while OMS was building its cache of system settings data. Restart the application pools and try again.
- If the setting does not exist in the database, add it to the system. System settings can be added to the System Settings Administration page.
A message is logged to the Error Log with the name of the system setting that was not found.