You must have administrator rights to access this feature.
When using ArcGIS Identity, the Esri User Name is not a required value when adding a new User Account, but it must be added to the User Account before the user signs into Cartegraph.
- Select >User Administration.
- Click Create.
- Select a picture for the user, click Upload, browse to the file, and click Open.
- Enter the User Name.
- This must be unique and only alphanumeric characters. The user name cannot be edited.
- Enter the Esri User Name.
- This is the ArcGIS Identity, and must be unique.
- Enter the First Name.
- Enter the Last Name.
- Enter the Email Address.
Does not have to be unique.
- Click a Security Role.
- Enter and confirm the password.
The password must be a minimum of seven characters.
- Select the Account is Active check box.
- Click Finish & Save.