User administration lists all of the individuals with rights to Cartegraph.
You have to be set up with a user account associated with ArcGIS Identity to use Cartegraph.
- Reorder and sort columns to best view the information.
- Highlight the user and click View to see the details of the user’s account.
- You must be an Administrator to create User Accounts.
- The user must have an ArcGIS Identity before a Cartegraph User Account can be used. This identity has to be associated to the organization's ArcGIS Online account or Portal for ArcGIS Online account. An ArcGIS Identity associated to a public or private ArcGIS account will not be valid for login to Cartegraph.
- Reset a user’s persistence to return the user to the default state. Persistence can be reset for more than one user at a time.
User Accounts cannot be deleted if:
- The user is assigned to a Labor record.
- You are signed into the account you are trying to delete.