In this example, we will create a column chart gadget with red bars that shows signs grouped by MUTCD code with various sign background colors.
- Click Create a Gadget.
- Select Column Chart.
- Enter the title, Signs Grouped by MUTCD/Background Color.
- Select the Signs recordset.
- In the Group By section, search for MUTCD Code, but before clicking it, hover over it, and click the arrow.
- Select Background Color.
- Click on the dot to the right of Background Color to set the color of the bars in your chart and select red.
- In the Measured By section, keep the default Total Records.
- Click Complete.
The gadget displays at the bottom of your dashboard.