In this example, see how to create a KPI gadget that shows the percentage of requests closed in Cartegraph with a target goal of 90%.
- In the Analytics Dashboard, click +.
- Click KPI.
- Click Show as Percent.
- In Preview dialog box, enter the Name, Percent Requests Closed.
- Select the Requests recordset.
- In the Define the part of the whole section, click to add a filter.
- Set the filter to Close Date Is Not Empty (Is Not Null).
- Click Apply.
- In the Define the whole section, do not add a filter.
- Leave Measured By as Total Records.
- Add a Goal of 90%.
- Leave the Add to My Dashboard option selected.
- Select Roles and Users to share the gadget with.
- Click Complete.
The gadget displays on your dashboard and is shared.