The Gadget Library is where you store and manage dashboard gadgets. Open the Gadget Library from the dashboard by clicking .
- Under each gadget title are the gadget’s recordset, the owner or person who created the gadget, and the last modified date.
- The most gadgets you can display on your dashboard is 20. When you try to add more, a message displays at the bottom of the Gadget Library.
- All new gadgets are automatically added to the Gadget Library.
Browse all gadgets that have been saved and add any of them onto your current dashboard. Use the search bar at the top to narrow down gadgets by title, recordset name, or Owner user name. You can also use the Recordset and Gadget Type menus to filter the gadget list. This list only displays the gadgets that you have permission to see.
- My Gadgets: The gadgets that you have created or that have been shared with you.
- Cartegraph: Analytics Dashboard Default Gadgets Cartegraph provides as a starting point.
- All: A combination of My Gadgets and the Cartegraph tabs.
Gadget Dashboard Display
- Click to add a gadget to the dashboard. Any gadget in your Gadget Library can be added only once to your dashboard.
- This means this gadget is on your dashboard. Click to remove the gadget from your dashboard.
- Click to delete the gadget. Only the person who created the gadget can delete it. If a shared gadget is deleted, the gadget is available to others until they sign out. Default gadgets cannot be deleted.
- Click X in the top right or outside of the Gadget Library to return to your dashboard.
- When you edit a gadget, those changes are also made to your Gadget Library. These changes are also reflected in the Gadget Library of any user who the gadget is shared to.
- If you ever remove a gadget from the dashboard and want to restore it, do so from the Gadget Library.