Asset functionality provides the ability to track any type of asset. Know what you have, what condition it's in, and how much it costs. See all the asset types available in Cartegraph.
- Add all your assets to the system for a clear picture of your inventory.
- Most assets have a location, but some asset types may not require a location, like in a facility.
- Assets are one of three shapes: point, linear, or polygon. The asset shape is represented on the map based on its location.
- View the details of each asset record.
- The Cartegraph Asset Builder allows your organization to create its own assets. The assets generated with Asset Builder include the same base functionality as standard assets.You must have a Cartegraph OMS advanced feature extension to access this feature.
- Assets often work in conjunction with each other. The system offers two relationship types for tracking those connections: Linked and Container/Component.
- View the details of each container asset along with roll-up costs from each component inside the container.
- Leverage asset data stored in ArcGIS. Edit your asset data in either system through a two-way sync. (if using an ArcGIS Identity)
- Details on the assets are shown in the Asset Overview Header.
- Assets are associated to tasks related to the maintenance of those assets.
- Use the asset's remaining life indicator to help budget time and resources.
- Perform inspections to track the condition of the asset using a 5-star rating system.
- Signs, Pavement, Pavement Areas, and Trees have specialized inspections.
- When an asset needs something more detailed than a 5-star inspection, set up inspection criteria based on an index rating, a number, an exact quantity, or select a value from a defined list. You must have a Cartegraph OMS advanced feature extension to access this feature.
- Preventative Maintenance generates proactive tasks against assets based on time and condition. You must have a Cartegraph OMS advanced feature extension to access this feature.
- Use the Asset Condition Manager to measure asset performance and estimate replacement timelines. You must have a Cartegraph OMS advanced feature extension to access this feature.
- In an asset record's detail view, the Tasks section contains the work history of the asset.
- View asset details in the Asset Overview Header to see an automated total cost to maintain an asset.