The Overview header displays in the Detail view for Assets.
- Asset IDs are links to those records.
- Websites listed are links to the web address.
- Click the splitter to show or hide the overview header.
- Most fields update in real-time while editing.
- Calculated fields update when you Save the changes.
The Overview header displays the following information if the asset is a component, linked, or not in a relationship with other asset types:
- Asset ID with asset type and record number
- Attached file avatar of the asset or a file related to the asset.
- Type of asset
- Material type
- Location Description
- Installed date
- Remaining Life
- Inspected OCI
- Estimated OCI
- Total Cost to Date