Component Snapshot allows you to view the Component assets that were associated with a Container asset in a specified date range.
Component Snapshot is available on the Detail view of a container asset, either the Summary or Asset tab. Select the command from the Actions menu.
This provides a quick look at a component's details when in the field exchanging an asset. For example, in a signalized intersection.
The following information displays by default:
- Asset Type is the Asset Name of the Component
- ID is hyperlinked ID of the Component
- Parent is hyperlinked Asset Name and ID of the Component's Container.
- Associated Date is the date the asset became a Component of the Container. This is prefixed with <= to denote an estimated date
- Disassociated Date is the date the Component asset was removed from the Container.
- List Export, click to export the data to a CSV file.