A container is an asset with component relationships established to other assets so that the cost and condition of the grouping of assets can be reflected as a complete unit. Metrics regarding your container, associated requests and tasks, and contained assets can be found on the Summary tab of the container asset's Detail view. The Summary tab is divided into four tabs, each displaying different metrics. All metrics are for the container asset and its connected components unless otherwise specified. Depending on the volume of components in the container, a wait spinner or a dash may display in calculated fields until the data is available to display.
- The Overview tab metrics vary if the container is a facility:
- Facility metrics include total facility cost, cost per area and estimated CCI. The Cost per area is the total container/facility cost divided by facility size.
- For all other container assets the metrics includes total container cost and estimated CCI.
- The total container/facility cost is the sum of the container asset cost and the costs for each component asset incurred while the component was connected to the container.
- Costs associated to the component asset before it is connected to a container are not included in the container total cost.
- Costs associated to the component asset remain with the container asset even if the component is moved to another container.
- Requests total displays in the Requests tab header. This value represents a count of the total unique requests for tasks associated to the container. If a request is related to more than one task, it is only counted once.
- Open and closed requests count
- The five most requested issues. When two or more issues have the same count, they display alphabetically by Request issue name.
- The five most costly issues. When two or more issues have the same cost, they display alphabetically by Request issue name.
- List of Requests associated to Tasks. By default, the list displays the same columns as on the Requests List view. Changes made to columns selected, column size, or sorts persist to the Requests List view.
- Task total displays in the Tasks tab header.
- Total costs for Labor, Equipment, Material and Other.
- The five most frequently reported Task activities and their associated costs. When two activities have the same frequency of occurrence, they display highest to lowest cost, then alphabetically by name if costs are also the same.
- List of Tasks, filterable by status. By default, the list displays the same columns as on the Asset Detail tab. Once changed, the column selections in the list remain until the user's persistence is reset.
- Total asset count of the container and its components displays in the Assets tab header. If a component asset is disconnected from the container, it is no longer reflected in the Assets count, whether or not it has tasks still included in the container Task list. To see the Component asset list, go to the Components tab for the Container asset.
- Average asset cost is the total asset cost divided by total asset count.
- Total asset cost is the cost of all currently connected assets regardless of when the asset costs were incurred. This may be different than the total container cost on the Overview tab. Costs for assets removed from the container are no longer included in this value.
- Average Estimated OCI is the sum of all Estimated OCI values divided by total assets. If an asset does not have a estimated OCI rating, it is not counted.
- Asset count for each asset condition rating.
- Asset count for assets not inspected.
- List of Assets in the container. The List view count matches the asset count in the Assets tab header. By default, the list displays the same columns as on the Assets index list view. Changes made to columns selected, column size, or sorts persist to the Asset's List view.