This feature requires a Cartegraph OMS license.
You must have administrator rights to access this feature.
- Click >Structure Manager.
- Select the recordset you want as the component.
- Click Create>Field.
- Select Lookup as the Field Type and click Done.
- Complete the Field Name as the name of the asset you want to be the container.
- Column Name will automatically populate based on Field Name.
- In the Lookup Source section, click Select Lookup and select the container recordset.
- Click Done.
- Click Save.
- Click Publish.
- Click the component recordset again, click Create>Relationship.
- Select the container recordset and click Next.
- Select the Lookup if multiple exist.
- Plural Name, Singular Name and ID default from the component recordset. Change names if desired.
- Select Container/Component relationship.
- Enter the OCI weight.
- Click Finish & Save.
- If this is the only change being made, click Publish. If there are other changes to be made, then you can Publish after all the changes are made.