This feature requires a Cartegraph OMS license.
You must have administrator rights to access this feature.
- Click >Structure Manager.
- Select the asset recordset you want to link in the Structure view.
- Click Create>Field.
- Select Lookup as the Field Type and click Done.
- Enter the name of the asset you are linking to as the Field Name.
- The Column Name automatically populates based on Field Name. Change this if needed.
- In the Lookup Source section, click Select Lookup and select the asset recordset you want it to link to.
- Click Done. The Unique Field populates automatically from your selected linked recordset.
- Click Save
- Click the parent recordset again and click Create>Relationship.
- Select the asset recordset you wish to link to and click Next.
- Select the Lookup. The lookup field value defaults if only one lookup field exists for this recordset.
- The Plural Name, Singular Name, and ID default from the original asset recordset. Change the names if needed.
- Click Linkable asset relationship.
- Click Finish & Save.
- If this is the only change being made, click Publish. If there are other changes to be made, then you can Publish after all the changes are made.