In this example, a Sign is connected to a Park. You want to add Sign 210 to Park 200. Sign 210 is currently connected to Park 300.
The sign was moved and the asset connection needs to be updated to reflect this move.
- Click the Assets tab.
OPTIONAL: Add the Park asset type layer.
- In the List view, select Park 200 and click View.
- Click the Components tab.
- Click .
- In the List view, select Sign 210.
NOTE: The row is currently enabled to indicate it is not already contained in your container asset.
- Click Save.
- The Connection Already Exists message box displays, indicating Sign 210 is already connected to Park 300.
- Click Add To This Container.
NOTE: The row for Sign 210 is disabled indicating it is now connected to the container asset.