This feature requires a Cartegraph OMS license.
You must have administrator rights to access this feature.
In order to remove a linkable or container\component relationship between two assets you need to delete the shared recordset.
For example, Pavement has a Bridge field which references the Bridges recordset. A linkable asset relationship exists between Bridges and Pavement.
If you choose to end the linkable relationship, you need to delete the shared Pavement recordset under Bridges.
- Click >Structure Manager.
- Locate the Bridges recordset.
- Locate and select the shared the Pavement recordset.
- From the Actions menu, select Delete.
- Click Continue to Delete to confirm deletion.
- If this is the only change being made, click Publish. If there are other changes to be made, then you can Publish after all the changes are made.
The shared recordset is removed from the database and the two recordsets are no longer linked.