- Click >Asset Condition Manager.
- From the Asset Type field, select an asset type.
- Click Create>Condition Category and enter a name for your condition category.
- From the Type field, select the inspection type: 5 star, Index, Number, Option, or Quantity.
- The fields that display vary based on the type selected. Make appropriate selections for your selected option.
- In the Weight field, enter a number to indicate the importance this condition carries and click Save.
Provide some index mappings to help determine the condition of the asset by completing the following steps.
- Click Edit on the Index Mappings row.
- Enter the index mappings appropriate to the condition in the corresponding fields.
- Click to add an additional index and enter the appropriate index mappings. Repeat this step until all indexes are mapped.
- Click Save.
The next time you create an inspection for the selected asset, this condition category displays.
The inspection configuration is available in both the browser and mobile versions of Cartegraph.