You must have administrator rights to access this feature.
You must have a Cartegraph OMS advanced feature extension to access this feature.
Condition Details allow capturing other information related to specific Condition Categories, during an Inspection. Reminders can also be specified through the use of the initial value field property.
- Condition Details are not supported on Pavement PCI, Pavement Area PCI, Sign Background Ra, or Sign Legend Ra Condition Categories.
- Valid fields for Condition Details are on the Asset Type/Inspection/Condition Category recordset.
- The field cannot be marked System.
- See Create a Field to create a field on the Condition Category recordset.
- If a field is marked required, it must be included in the Condition Details for every Condition Category on the asset type.
- Required fields should not be used for Signs, Pavement, and Pavement Area assets because some of the condition categories restrict condition details from being added. You will not be able to save any inspection when a required field is added to the Inspection/Condition Category recordset.
- Asset Condition Manager is where Condition Detail fields are selected per Condition Category library. The fields selected here display on new Inspections.