You must have administrator rights to access this feature.
You must have a Cartegraph OMS advanced feature extension to access this feature.
- If an asset qualifies for more than one Condition Group, the default is not used and the Condition Group is blank.
- The Default Condition Group is applied to all assets that don't qualify for a Condition Group based on filter.
- Default Condition Groups can have a filter.
- Only one Condition Group can be set to the default at a time
- The value of the Default Condition Group field does not carry when a Condition Group is duplicated.
- The default Condition Group for signs can be a primary group or subgroup. The default is applied only if no group is found.
- This default functionality runs any time the Condition Group is calculated by the Asset Condition Engine. For example, when a task or inspection is saved for an asset.