You must have administrator rights to access this feature.
This feature may not be available in every package. Not sure if you have this feature or you want to learn more about it? Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If an asset qualifies for more than one Condition Group, the default is not used and the Condition Group is blank.
- The Default Condition Group is applied to all assets that don't qualify for a Condition Group based on filter.
- Default Condition Groups can have a filter.
- Only one Condition Group can be set to the default at a time
- The value of the Default Condition Group field does not carry when a Condition Group is duplicated.
- The default Condition Group for signs can be a primary group or subgroup. The default is applied only if no group is found.
- This default functionality runs any time the Condition Group is calculated by the Asset Condition Engine. For example, when a task or inspection is saved for an asset.