You must have administrator rights to access this feature.
This feature may not be available in every package. Not sure if you have this feature or you want to learn more about it? Send us a message at email@example.com.
If there is not a condition group:
- Review the filter criteria in the condition groups library to ensure your asset falls into only one group. An asset that falls into multiple groups will have no condition groupset.
If there is not a prediction group:
- Review the filter criteria in the prediction groups library to ensure your asset falls into only one group. An asset that falls into multiple groups will have no prediction groupset.
No Act Before, Estimated OCI or Estimated OCR:
- The asset must have an installed or replaced date
- The asset must fall into a condition group and prediction group.
- Prediction group must have at least one curve defined.
When I select NI on a condition category an index is not calculated:
- Asset must have an installed or replaced date
- Asset must fall into a prediction group.
- Prediction group must have a curve defined for the condition category you are marking NI.
I cannot save a Measured Value on a condition category in an inspection:
- Index Mappings must exist for the condition category.
- The measured value must be a valid entry according to the Index Mappings for the condition category.
No Estimated Background Ra, Estimated Legend Ra, Estimated Contrast Ratio, Estimated Ra State (For Signs Only)
- Asset must have Act Before, Estimated OCI, and Estimated OCR - Note: Refer to the above rules
- The Asset's Prediction Group must have a curve defined for Background Ra and Legend Ra condition categories
- The Asset's Condition Group must define Minimum Background Ra, Minimum Legend Ra, OR Minimum Contrast Ratio.