This set of instructions applies to those with an enterprise license. If you do not have an enterprise license, the PCI selection is replaced with Surface and Ride condition categories.
- On the asset record you want to inspect, create a task with the activity of Inspect.
- From the same asset record, go to the Tasks section.
- Click View for the Inspection you want to start.
- In the Overview header, click Start Inspection.
- Enter in the Inspection Details.
- Select the condition category for the inspection and select or enter the inspected value.
- If the PCI condition category is selected, it can be marked Not Inspected (NI) or if further inspection details are needed, click Start PCI Inspection.
Note: PCI Inspections that have already been started, cannot be marked Not Inspected (NI).
- Enter notes or upload attachments specific to the Inspection.
- Click Save.
The saved inspection displays in the asset’s inspections section.