This feature requires a Cartegraph OMS license.
You must have administrator rights to access this feature.
Guard Rails are often installed on your organization's Pavement assets and multiple Guard Rail assets can be installed on one Pavement asset.
Guard Rails do not affect the Pavement asset's OCI so you create a Linked Asset relationship between them.
- Click >Structure Manager.
- Select Guard Rails in the Structure view.
- Click Create>Field.
- Select Lookup as the Field Type and click Done.
- Set the Field Name to Pavement.
- The Column Name automatically populates to Pavement.
- In the Lookup Source section, click Select Lookup>Pavement.
- Click Done. The Unique Field populates to ID.
- Click Save
- Select Guard Rails again.
- Click Create>Relationship.
- Select Pavement and click Next.
- The Lookup defaults to Pavement.
- The Plural Name, Singular Name, and ID default.
- Select Linkable asset relationship.
- Click Finish & Save.
- Click Publish.