- From the map, tap +.
- Scroll to highlight the asset you want to create and tap Next.
- On the Location screen, set or draw the location on the map.
- For point assets, move the location marker to the desired location of the record and tap Next.
- For linear and polygon assets, tap on the map where you want the asset to begin. Tap again to create the next point of the asset's shape. Continue to add points until the shape is complete and tap Set and then Next.
Tap Skip to create the Asset without a location.
- Enter the asset information.
A message displays to allow to access the location information, for it to be saved with the Asset.
- Tap .