You must have a Cartegraph OMS advanced feature extension to access this feature.
This explains how the behavior for Material fields when using Material Locations.
The Price Per Unit and Cost fields are hidden unless you are editing the fields.
- For editing a stocked item all fields are read-only. You must delete the record and replace it with a new one to correct any mistakes. This is to ensure accurate inventory tracking.
- The Location field is required.
- Locations are filtered down to only currently stocked locations. For example, 1.5 Limestone is only stocked at the North Warehouse.
- Quantity on Hand is loaded from the specific location.
- The Location and Quantity on Hand fields are hidden.
- The Price Per Unit and Cost fields display.