Skip to main content
Cartegraph One Views and Library Filters
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- The List View is not used by Cartegraph One.
- When creating a Task, the Mobile Create view assigned to the user's role is used to display the fields. When a Mobile Create view is not defined (which is the case by default for Assets), the user's assigned Detail view for the recordset type is used instead.
- Cartegraph OMS customers will have the ability through Layout Manager to create custom Mobile Create Views for Tasks and Assets, which can be used by the Cartegraph One app.
- The user's assigned Detail view is used when creating Inspections as well as editing Tasks, Assets, and Inspections.
- Cartegraph One only displays the fields defined in views. This means it ignores items such as the Map and Attached Files sections and section and group headers.
- Lookup fields use the Lookup View assigned to the user.
- Tasks are created, edited, and deleted from the Task Detail page.
- Library Filters from Cartegraph OMS are not used by Cartegraph One.