You must have administrator rights to access this feature.
- The List view is used to grant view permissions to tasks, requests, and/or assets. Selecting <None> in the Cartegraph Security Settings prevents a user from adding the map layer or viewing existing records.
- When creating a Task or Request, the Mobile Create view assigned to the user's role is used to display the fields. When a Mobile Create view is not defined (which is the case by default for Assets), the user's assigned Detail view for the recordset type is used instead.
- Through Layout Manager, Cartegraph OMS customers can create custom Mobile Create Views for Tasks, Requests, and Assets, which can be used by the Cartegraph One app.
- Filters added in Layout Manager apply to Cartegraph One as well.
- The user's assigned Detail view is used when creating Inspections as well as editing Tasks, Assets, Requests, and Inspections.
- Cartegraph One only displays the fields defined in views.
- Lookup fields use the Lookup View assigned to the user.
- Library Filters from Cartegraph OMS are not used by Cartegraph One.