You must have administrator rights to access this feature.
When creating a custom layout, you must understand these rules:
- New custom flex views are only visible on Cartegraph One after a user signs out and signs in again. This is necessary to reset their view cache.
- All flex views are tied to a role. If a role is not tied to the view, the user does not see the changes.
- You may not change the Cartegraph default view. However, you may copy and edit that version as your own.
- Click >Layout Manager.
- Select the following:
- Type>Time sheets
- View Type>Details View
- View >New
- Enter the new view name.
- Find the Resource log to edit. This order cannot be changed.
- Click .
- Select the fields you want to add to the view.
- Click Save.
- Click Role Administration.
- Select the roles that should view the new layout and click Save.
- Open Cartegraph One.
- Sign out and sign in again to clear the previous Resources view.
- Open a task.
- Click to add resources.
The new custom layout displays.