Requests display in a list in the Cartegraph for iPad app.
The list can filter requests by the following criteria:
- All Requests-Requests with a Status value of Open
- Tasks Assigned-Requests with a Status value of Open and one or more assigned Tasks.
- No Tasks Assigned-Requests with a Status value of Open and no assigned Tasks.
In all cases, the first Requests layer which is configured for the user in Cartegraph is used to enhance the Request filters in Cartegraph for iPad. The filters are combined using a logical AND, so in order for a Request to appear in the list, both filters must be satisfied. If the user has not configured a Requests layer in Cartegraph, or has not applied a filter to their Requests layer, no extra filtering logic is applied.
The Requests list can be sorted as:
- Priority-Highest to lowest
- Entry Date-Newest to oldest
- Proximity-Closest to farthest
*This feature is not available with Offline mode.
This feature requires a Cartegraph OMS license.