This feature requires a Cartegraph OMS license.
Mobile route optimization is an extension of the browser route optimization functionality. Select Route Options from the Options menu on the Task list.
Planned routes are routes generated and saved in Cartegraph.
- Select this option to view a list of all routes containing at least one task assigned to the signed-in user or where the signed-in user has labor hours entered.
- Select this option to filter the Task list to all open tasks on that route, whether the user is assigned to the task or not, in the correct routed order.
This option is available to reselect the last route generated on the device. See Generate Route for more information.
- Switch quickly to another filter/sort to check out other tasks or see if any new work has popped up, but you do not necessarily want to change the route you were going through.
- This option is available as long as you have generated a route on the tablet, and at least one of the tasks on that route is open.
This option generates a new route from the tablet.
- This route is only stored on the tablet.
- Once a route generates, it is available to reselect via the Generated Route option.
- A list of how many Tasks to route displays. For example, 5, 10, 25, or 50.
- An optimized task list generates based on the top 5, 10, 25, or 50 Tasks according to the current filter and sort.
- Select the ending location. The current GPS position is always used for the starting location.
The Save End Location and Clear End Location on Next Sign In app settings help configure the routing experience. See the Cartegraph for iPad App Settings section to learn more.
*This feature is not available in Offline mode.