In this example, we will create a List gadget that shows Tasks created Today, sorted by Entry Date.
- Click Create a Gadget.
- Select List Chart.
- Enter the title, Tasks created Today.
- Select the Tasks recordset.
- Click .
- Create the filter Entry Date Is Today.
- The initial list layout is determined by the Recordset's List View or the signed in user's persisted List view.
- Use the grid headers in the Previewer to add the Entry Date column, drag it to be the first column position, and click to sort by the column.
- Select Users/Roles to share your gadget to.
- Click Complete.
The gadget displays at the bottom of your dashboard. In order to adjust columns/sorting, you must edit the gadget.
The record count is shown in the bottom right-hand corner of the list gadget, similar to the other grids in the system.