This gadget is part of the Classic dashboard.
The Task List gadget displays the Tasks assigned to the signed in user for the selected date.
- Tasks display for the signed in user if:
- The status is Planned or In Progress.
- The Task has an Assigned Labor entry associated to this User Account.
- The Task has Labor Log entries with a labor record associated to this User Account.
- Current date falls within the Task Actual Start and Actual Stop dates.
- If the Actual Start or Stop date does not exist, the system uses the Estimated Start or Stop date.
- If the Task doesn’t have any dates, the Task always displays on the Task list.
- The Task’s status, ID, Activity, and Priority display in the list.
- When you highlight or hover on a record on the list the Summary icon displays. Click to view the Task’s Summary tip.
- Planned tasks display as blue, In Progress as orange.
- Click the ID to go to the Task record’s Detail view.
- The list sorts by Priority by default, but the columns are sortable.
The gadget periodically refreshes itself to get the latest information from the database. The default refresh rate is 2 minutes. Modify this value to better meet your needs.