You must have administrator rights to access this feature.
This feature may not be available in every package. Not sure if you have this feature or you want to learn more about it? Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Asset Condition Manager allows users to create, update, delete, duplicate, and maintain Prediction Groups, Condition Groups, and Condition Categories.
- All are required to calculate asset estimated conditions.
- Asset Condition Manager is found in the Administration area in the Manager section.
Prediction Groups Features
- Ability to set a default Prediction Group. If an asset does not fall into any other prediction group filter, the asset will get this Prediction Group.
- Ability to copy points from one condition category to another
- Ability to duplicate an entire Prediction Group
- If an asset qualifies for multiple Prediction Groups, it will not be assigned to any.
Condition Groups Features
- Ability to set a default Condition Group. If an asset does not fall into any other condition group filter, the asset will get this Condition Group.
- Minimum Rating field automatically populates
- If an asset qualifies for multiple Condition Groups, it will not be assigned to any.
Condition Categories Features
- Ability to select a Condition Category Type for each condition category.
- Ability to set up Index Mapping records.Ability to set the order the condition categories appear in Inspections.
- Ability to add Condition Detail fields to appear in Inspections.
- Ability to copy Index Mappings from one condition category to another.
- Ability to copy Impacts from one condition category to another.