You must have administrator rights to access this feature.
This feature may not be available in every package. Not sure if you have this feature or you want to learn more about it? Send us a message at email@example.com.
Cartegraph has the ability to set a Prediction Group to be the default group. If an asset does not fall into any other prediction group filters, the asset gets this Prediction Group.
- If an asset qualifies for more than one prediction group, the default is not used and the prediction group is blank.
- Default prediction groups can have a filter.
- Only one prediction Group can be set to the default at a time
- The value of the Default Prediction Group field does not carry when a prediction group is duplicated.
- This default functionality runs any time the condition group is calculated by the Asset Condition Engine. For example, when a task or inspection is saved for an asset.