You must have administrator rights to access this feature.
This feature may not be available in every package. Not sure if you have this feature or you want to learn more about it? Send us a message at email@example.com.
- Click >Automation Manager.
- Click Create Automation.
- Select a trigger. For example, Create or edit records after an asset specific task is edited.
- Set the trigger properties.
- Drag the Condition block to the Actions section.
- Edit the Title to make it more descriptive.
- Define the expression for the condition.
- Add any actions that should run if the condition is met.
- Set the properties for each action.
- Rename the automation.
- Turn on the automation.
- Click Save.
The automation is added to the list of automations and runs the next time the conditions are met.