You must have administrator rights to access this feature.
This feature may not be available in every package. Not sure if you have this feature or you want to learn more about it? Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click >Automation Manager.
- Click Create Automation.
The trigger can be scheduled, manual, or event based after another record is created or edited.
- Drag the Create Task block to the Actions section.
- Edit the title to make it more descriptive.
- Select the Asset Type to associate the Task to, or Non-Asset.
- If selecting an Asset Type, set the Asset ID to the ID field of the Asset to associate the Task to.
- Set the Activity of the Task.
- Set the Start Date and Stop Date of the Task.
- For any additional fields that need to be set, select the field and set its value,
- To add Labor Assignments to the Task, add each Laborer you want to assign to the Task.
- Rename the Task.
- Activate the task by setting the switch to the on position.
- Click Save.