You must have administrator rights to access this feature.
This feature may not be available in every package. Not sure if you have this feature or you want to learn more about it? Send us a message at email@example.com.
- Click >Automation Manager.
- Click Create Automation.
- Select an appropriate trigger, such as Create or edit records after an equipment fuel log is created.
- Drag the Get Record block to the Actions section.
- Edit the Title to make it more descriptive.
- Select the Record.
- Set additional conditions as needed.
- Rename the automation.
- Turn on the automation.
- Click Save.
The automation is added to the list of automations and runs the next time the conditions are met.
A Get Record block is a support block that is used to retrieve a record associated to a record from a previous block, such as a parent or associated record whose values need to be updated or to use its values to set values on other records.