You must have administrator rights to access this feature.
This feature may not be available in every package. Not sure if you have this feature or you want to learn more about it? Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click >Automation Manager.
- Click Create Automation.
- Select an appropriate trigger. For example, Create or edit records after a task is edited.
- Drag the Update Record block to the Actions section.
- Edit the Title to make it more descriptive.
- Select the record.
It relates to the trigger record.
- Select a field.
One or more value fields relating to the type of field you select displays.
- For the selected field, select a value.
Repeat steps 7 and 8 to add more fields.
- Rename the automation.
- Turn on the automation.
- Click Save.
The automation is added to the list of automations and runs the next time the conditions are met.