You must have administrator rights to access this feature.
The following message displays when there is a problem using the Feature Service:
"You are not able to edit the Association because the ArcGIS Server is not configured properly. Check the ArcGIS Server Manager settings or contact Cartegraph Technical Support for help."
- The Feature Service name contains parenthesis.
- The Feature Service is not editable.
- The SOE is old or invalid.
- Configure the Feature Service through the ArcGIS Server Manager.
- Ensure the Feature Service name does not have parenthesis.
- Check the Capabilities of the Feature Service. Under Feature Access, the Create, Update, and Delete operations should be allowed.
- Ensure the SOE is valid and up to date.