You must have administrator rights to access this feature.
Once Manage Servers contains server connections, the Association can be established. All Cartegraph users should be out of the system during this process. Use Set System Access to lock the system for maintenance.
- Click >GIS Integration.
- Click Create.
- Select the Server Name that contains the Feature Service with Libraries included.
- Select the Feature Service that contains the specific Library Feature Class.
- Select the Feature Class Layer that associates to the specific Library recordset.
- Expand Libraries from the Cartegraph Recordset field and select the specific Library.
This integration is two-way as denoted by the Integration Type. This is not a setting, but a description of how the integration works.
To associate the Feature Class to a new Cartegraph Library, select <New Library>. This library contains the new Cartegraph fields configured in the Field Associations list.
- In the Field Associations area, map the Geodatabase Attributes to the specific Cartegraph Library Fields.
The unique Geodatabase Attribute must be associated with the unique Cartegraph Field. This field mapping is required to save the association. Cartegraph Locked Value fields are indicated by a lock icon. Locked fields in a two-way integration always have the Cartegraph value as the value of the record. Any GIS modifications to these associated fields will be overwritten with the Cartegraph value.
- Click Save.