List View Export
This allows you to export data that displays in the List view in one simple step:
- If no records are selected then all the records in the List view are exported.
- If records are selected in List view, there is an option to export only the selected records or all the records.
- It only exports the visible columns and the data.
- The user has no control over any output settings.
- The export feature can be controlled by security permissions.
A typical use case of the List view export is when a user wants to analyze or graph the data on the screen.
This feature allows a user to set up a format of desired data to be exported:
- The format is saved to allow for repeatable exports without having to set it up each time.
- The user has control over which data fields and data elements are exported by using filters.
- Import/Export permissions are required to set up an export format in Cartegraph with Cartegraph Administration's Import/Export command.
A typical use case of the Administration Export feature is when a user wants data to integrate into another system or analyze in an external system.