You must have administrator rights to access this feature.
Formats for Assets, Resources, Requests, or Work recordsets or their child recordsets are saved in their corresponding imp-exp formats folder in the Project Home. For example, a signs\inspection format is saved in the <Project Home>\imp-exp formats\Signs directory. Formats for libraries or their child recordsets are saved in the <Project Home>\imp-exp formats\Administrator directory.
- Click >Import/Export.
- Click the Format Editor tab.
- From the Format Editor header, select a Category and Type.
- Select Create.
- Enter the Format name and click Save. The new format name displays as the Format. The format has been saved to the Project Home.
- In the Import/Export panel, click the Properties tab.
- Select the Format Type, Field Separator, and String Identifier.
Select the Include Field Names check box.
Verify the Import Run Properties are set.
Select the Use Filter check box and create a filter.
- In the panel, select the Fields tab. At least one field must be on a Format in order to successfully import or export.
- Add each field to import or export to the Field View.
- Adjust the appropriate settings on each field.
Click on the Check for Duplicate icon next to the appropriate field in the Field View.
- If all fields are desired, click Add All. Fields not included in the feature are Filler, Spatial, CgId, or Parent CgId.
- Save the Format.