You must have administrator rights to access this feature.
This feature may not be available in every package. Not sure if you have this feature or you want to learn more about it? Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click >Layout Manager.
- From the Layout Manager header, select a Category, Type, and List View.
- Select New as the View.
- Enter a view name and click Save. The new List view title displays in the Layout Manager panel and as the View with an asterisk indicating the New view has not been saved.
- Once the view is saved, it is available in the View list.
- Click to makes changes to the Lookup header.
- From the Column Selector, select the field’s check box to display in the List header.
- Hide fields from the Lookup header by clearing the field’s check box.
- Reorder the List columns by clicking and dragging the column headers.
- Click Delete View to delete the new List view.
- Click Reset to return the List view’s header to its original state.
- Click Save As to save the List view with a different name.
- Click Role Administration to assign the new List view to an existing Role.