You must have administrator rights to access this feature.
This feature may not be available in every package. Not sure if you have this feature or you want to learn more about it? Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click >Layout Manager.
- From the Layout Manager header, select a Category, Type, and Lookup View .
- Select New as the View.
- Enter the view name and click Save. The new Lookup view title displays in the Layout Manager panel and as the View with an asterisk indicating the New view has not been saved.
- Once the view is saved, it is available in the View list.
- To add a field to the Lookup header, click .
- From the Column Selector, select the check box next to the field to display in the List header.
- To remove fields from the List header clear the check box next to the field.
- To reorder the List header, click on a List header column, drag it to the desired location and release it.
- To delete the new List view, click Delete View.
- To reset the new List view, click Reset button. This returns the List header to its original state.
- To save the new List view with a different name, click Save As, enter the new name, and click Save.
- Click Role Administration to assign the new List view to an existing Role.