You must have administrator rights to access this feature.
Some libraries purposely cannot be changed in Library Manager. If a library is set as Read-only, the user cannot add, edit, or delete values to any library entries.
- The Priorities library needs to contain a specific set of values for the Cartegraph system to function, and therefore cannot be changed in Library Manager.
- If a library is associated with a Domain or Subtype with the GIS integration, the library is read-only in Library Manager. A library such as this displays a message in Library Manager pointing the user to make changes in ArcCatalog in the Geodatabase Properties dialog box. For example, the Pipe Materials library may be read-only because it is associated with the Pipe Materials domain.
- Any library can be set as Read-only by altering the library properties in Structure Manager.
- If a library is marked as System, the Read-only property cannot be turned off once it has been set.
- If you have the Advanced Assets Extension, some libraries are designed to be edited in other areas of Cartegraph because of the specific display or edit needs of the library.
- All of the Condition Category, Condition Group, and Prediction Group libraries are edited outside of Library Manager, in Asset Condition Manager.
- Condition Category, Condition Group, and Prediction Group libraries display in Library Manager, but there is a convenient link to Asset Condition Manager to allow the user to make the necessary changes in that function.
- If you do not have the Advanced Assets Extension, Condition Category libraries are edited in Library Manager.
- The Index Mapping and Impact child recordsets are read-only, except Impacts for Signs.
- The Overall Ratings library contains a specific set of items for OMS to function.
- The library is not marked read-only; however, you may only update the Rating or Minimum Index values on the Overall Ratings library and are not allowed to insert new ratings or delete any existing ratings.