You must have administrator rights to access this feature.
This example will show how to quickly and easily add the custom sign along with attribute information and a picture of the custom sign via Library Manager.
- Click >Library Manager.
- Select the Signs MUTCD Codes library.
- Click Upload to add a picture for the sign.
- Browse to find the file and click Open.
- Enter the sign name or MUTCD Code in the Code field.
- Enter the library record details.
- Click Finish.
The new sign is added to the library with an image.
To see the image on a Detail view, the Display Avatar must be selected in the Layout Manager for the layout.