You must have administrator rights to access this feature.
This example will demonstrate how to send a notification to the Facility Inspector when all tasks associated with a request are marked as completed or canceled for Graffiti issues. Facility Inspector is a custom role created for this example.
- Click >Notification Manager.
- Expand Task Completed for Request.
- Make sure the Notifications On check box is selected.
- Select a role or user. For this example, select Facility Inspector.
- Click Add+.
- Click Filter.
- Set Filter to Issue Is Graffiti.
- Click Apply.
- Make sure the Email check box is selected.
- Click Save.