You must have administrator rights to access this feature.
This feature may not be available in every package. Not sure if you have this feature or you want to learn more about it? Send us a message at email@example.com.
This example shows how to build a recordset filter so that police department equipment is only visible in Cartegraph to police department employees.
- Click >Record Filter Administration.
- Select your role from the list on the left.
- To create a filter, select Resources from the Select Category field.
- Select Equipment in the Select Recordset field. The Equipment: Advanced Filter dialog box displays, allowing you to create the filter.
- Select Department in the Select Field field, Is from the Select Operator field, and Police Department from the last field.
- Click Apply to apply the filter and limit the Equipment list to the selected department.
Only the police department sees this equipment.