You must have administrator rights to access this feature.
This feature may not be available in every package. Not sure if you have this feature or you want to learn more about it? Send us a message at email@example.com.
- Click >Structure Manager.
- Locate the recordset that contains the field you want to change.
- Select the recordset, then select the field.
- Click Edit.
- In the General section, change the Type to the desired value.
- Click Save.
- If this is the only change being made, then click Publish. If there are other changes to be made, then you can publish after all the changes are made.
Review custom layouts in Layout Manager for updates.