You must have administrator rights to access this feature.
This feature may not be available in every package. Not sure if you have this feature or you want to learn more about it? Send us a message at email@example.com.
You can only add child recordsets to your Cartegraph database, not parent or top–level recordsets.
- Click > Structure Manager.
- Locate and select the recordset to add the child recordset to.
- Click Create > Recordset.
- In the General section, enter Plural Name, Singular Name, and ID following the recordset naming rules.
- In the Data Source section, enter the name of the database table for the recordset in Table Name.
- Click Save.
- If this is the only change being made to the recordset, click Publish. If there are other changes to be made, then you can publish after all the changes are made.
The recordset is created and ready to add new fields. When you change data structure, custom layouts in Layout Manager need to be reviewed for updates.