You must have administrator rights to access this feature.
Persistence for more than one user can be cleared at a time.
- Make sure the user whose persistence you want to clear is signed out of the system.
- Click >User Administration.
- Select the user whose persistence you want to clear.
- Select Actions>Reset User Persistence.
- Click Reset User Persistence.
The Reset User Persistence action removes a user’s persisted display, returning them to the default view. This is a troubleshooting technique when a user’s display is in an undesirable state. The user should be signed out of Cartegraph. More than one user can be selected to clear their persistence.