In this example, a Sign is a component of a Park. You want to add Sign 210 to Park 200. Sign 210 is currently connected to Park 300, but you do not know about the connection.
- Click the Assets tab.
Add the Park asset type layer.
- In the List view, select Park 200 and click View.
- Click the Components tab.
- Click .
- In the List view, select Sign 210. The row is enabled to indicate it is not connected to the container asset.
- Click Save.
- The Connection Already Exists message box displays indicating Sign 210 is already connected to Park 300.
- Click Keep Current Container. Sign 210 is enabled indicating it was not connected to the container asset.
- Clear the check box for Sign 210.
- Click Cancel to return to the Component tab.
The Sign 210 was not connected to Park 200.