You must have administrator rights to access this feature.
This feature may not be available in every package. Not sure if you have this feature or you want to learn more about it? Send us a message at email@example.com.
- Click >Structure Manager.
- Select the recordset you want as the component.
- Click Create>Field.
- Select Lookup as the Field Type and click Done.
- Complete the Field Name as the name of the asset you want to be the container.
- Column Name will automatically populate based on Field Name.
- In the Lookup Source section, click Select Lookup and select the container recordset.
- Click Done.
- Click Save.
- Click Publish.
- Click the component recordset again, click Create>Relationship.
- Select the container recordset and click Next.
- Select the Lookup if multiple exist.
- Plural Name, Singular Name and ID default from the component recordset. Change names if desired.
- Select Container/Component relationship.
- Enter the OCI weight.
- Click Finish & Save.
- If this is the only change being made, click Publish. If there are other changes to be made, then you can Publish after all the changes are made.