Skip to main content
Linked Asset Section in the Detail View
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- The Linked Asset header has two check boxes, All and Linked Assets. This controls whether you see All or Linked Assets on the map. These work independently from each other.
- All the linkable-asset layers and the current asset-type layer always display in the legend.
- The total number of linked asset records display after the Linked Assets check box. The total includes assets with and without a location. The total matches the total number of linked asset records, not the number of assets on the map, and the grid count.
- Linked Asset count is zero if:
- there are no linked asset-type layers for the current asset.
- there are no records linked to the asset.
- Each asset-type layer in the legend has a record total for the number of linked records of that asset type.
- Assets without a location are included in the total, even though they do not display on the map.
- The same asset-type layer as the current asset does not have a total if it is not setup as linkable to itself.
- If the same asset-type layer is the same as the current asset total does not include the current asset.
- The total does not display during the Create an Asset process.
- Any asset type displays in the Layer legend once, even if more than one association exists to that asset. For example, Manholes for the Upstream Manhole and Downstream Manhole lookups.
- If there are no linkable asset-type layers for the current asset, only the current asset-type layer displays.
- Each asset-type layer in the legend has a View and Hide state, to control if the asset-type layer displays on the map.
- The legend displays the default asset type color for each asset type.
- The asset-type layers can be re-ordered.
- The layers have a filter of Not Inactive, Not Retired to determine which assets display.
- The current record always displays.
- Only selected layers with linked assets display.
- Layers are drawn on the map in the same order as on the layer list.
- If there are no linked asset-type layers for the current asset, only the current asset type layer displays and the Linked Assets check box is disabled.